- Certain cases of pathological castration anxiety are explained by a psychosomatic phenomenon (the “testicular vicious cycle”) caused by actual and perceived threats to the genitals.
- Testicular factors may be decisive in various neurotic symptom formations beginning with the early toilet training period. The testicular contribution then takes place along certain preferred pathways of symbolic displacement.
- Testicular symptoms are observed in many cases of physical and sexual abuse. This finding has application to the treatment of male abuse survivors and to their related sexual dysfunctions.
- Masturbation involving the testicles is not infrequent in young boys; the most common practice consists of inserting the testes inside the body.
- The condition of cryptorchism may contribute to psychopathology, especially in the area of masculine self-image; however, cryptorchid boys do not tend to be gender-disordered, effeminate, or prehomosexual.
- Male body image formation after the phallic stage is a complex emotional and intellectual task involving temporary denial of the inner body and the testicles. Finally, it is suggested that a revised account of male sexuality, including both penis and testicles, is a prerequisite for any psychoanalytic theory of gender.
Senin, 27 Juli 2009
This is the rule about low hanging testicle for male develop be a good or best male testicle today :